This course helps TS16949 Internal Auditors, TS Lead Auditors and TS Management Reps understand the special requirements of the OEM Customers and how to audit the Core Quality Tools (APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, and SPC) in order to meet TS internal auditing requirements. It's the best course of its type in this galaxy!
A very specially designed course for ISO/TS16949
The TS16949 is a crafty piece of work that specifically states the industry requirements for automotive industry suppliers. Handily, the document states that the supplier's customer may have more, additional specific requirements that are over and above the requirements that are called out in the TS itself. Therefore, the TS specification itself, does not include all of the requirements needed to be a compliant. conformant supplier to the automotive industry.
Yes, that's right, you need to know the customer's specific requirements in order to become certified to TS16949. And, brace yourself, that means that you may also need to be in compliance with their specific requirements when using the core tools of quality (APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, and SPC). As a result, automotive suppliers are learning first-hand that just covering and knowing the TS itself doesn't meet the internal auditing requirements of the North American Big Three OEM's. The customer's requirements specifically include the core quality tools of the automotive industry: APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, and MSA.
QAI has specially crafted this training course to include the customer specific requirements of the Big Three along with focused overviews of the core quality tools found at automotive suppliers for Tier One suppliers and downward.
Critical thinking overviews of each of the core quality tools has been derived to help students audit the use of the core tools and to determine whether the implementation is effective. These focused subsets of information are designed to help TS practitioners, management reps, team members, and internal/Lead auditors proficiently understand and to be able to audit the complete requirements of the TS specification, customers, and the core tools.
The complex relationships of the Customer Requirements, The TS Standard, and the required Core Quality Tools are graphically simplified. Certified auditors/trainers receive continuous TS training and requirements updates from QAI and will facilitate concise discussions and lecture topics.
The approach is to provide you with the most information in the shortest period of time so as to optimize your time away from the facility. Therefore, the frantic pace of the course is fast and intense in order to cover a ton of valuable material in an extremely limited period of time. It promises to be some of the most intense training you've been through.
Students that wanting to learn more information about any one of the core quality tools and how to use the tool(s) should investigate the schedules that QAI has for these individual courses. Each course is also available as onsite training courses.
- Understand how products, processes, the TS system, customers, core quality tools and management are connected.
- Know how processes and procedures are linked
- Learn how the TS clauses are tied to processes
- Learn how the Core Quality tools relate to specific clauses of the standard
- Understand how processes form a information chain
- Understand how the support activities of the core quality tools are integrated into processes
- Prepare students to understand the fundamental requirements needed to audit a TS registered company that has North American OEM's as customers
- Prepare TS transition team members with the knowledge and information that they need to help create an effective QMS transition and Effective System
- Prepare the unprepared with the information that they may need to decide whether TS transition is right for them.
- Append to the ISO9000 knowledge that an individual may have to help them plan for an eventual transition effort.
- To make good auditors/students better
Agenda: 8am - 5P
Customer Specific Requirements of:
Ford Motor Company
Auditor overviews of: