This course helps busy people learn about the ISO13485 Quality Management System in a compressed timeframe of just 8-hours. Objectives are supported with case study examples that help to illustrate how requirements are applied. Fast paced and on-target. Learn the details and what you need to know about ISO13485.
About the course:
QAI professionals will lead a briskly paced, detailed discussion of the ISO13485 standard.
The process model is introduced so that students can learn how the process approach drives inputs-and-outputs. This makes creating measurable objectives and measuring the program's success easier.
QAI shows you how ISO13485 works for your business to make ISO a profit center not just an evil necessity of doing business.
Workshop activities, interactive discussions, professional presentation, and some interesting and industry specific ISO13485 case studies provide students a thorough understanding of the standard in terms that everyone understands.
As always, the course is led by internationally certified, professional ISO auditors not just folks that can read slides.
Course Hours: 8a-5p
- Help students understand the structure and interrelationships in the ISO13485 standard
- Help students understand the requirements of ISO13485
- Help students to interpret the standard from an auditors perspective
- Help people to know the documentation requirements of the ISO13485 QMS
- Help people see beyond the clause numbers and translate the requirements into dollars and cents for their employers
- Help people to be better managers in relation to ISO13485
- Help people improve their understanding of international QMS's
- To help people to become better.
Related complementary courses:
- ISO13485 Champion
- ISO13485 Lead Auditor
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- also, check out our