This course is for those that want a quick paced, but effective review of the TS16949. If you have 16-hours to spare for TS transition and management overview training, please investigate our TS16949 Champion course.
Who should attend this fast paced, TS overview?
- Managers and supervisors new to the automotive industry
- Anyone working at a TS certified company that is involved as a manager
- Lab employees
- TS16949 auditors that want to brush up on their TS knowledge
- TS managers that want to learn about the updates and changes made to TS16949
- Business owners and managers investigating doing business in automotive industry
- new members of the management staff at any automotive parts supplier
- Plant and facility managers that would like to keep steer themselves into compliance with TS
- Managers that think their TS system really is not 'effective' as required by TS16949
Course Hours: 8a-5p
Emphasis within this class is on review of the clauses of TS16949 specification document.
As the clauses are reviewed, the explicit and implied requirements are discussed so that students are clear about what is required of a conforming TS16949 QMS. Activities and case studies help reinforce the customer focused nature of the automotive industry Quality Management Systems and requirements.
- History of quality leading up to TS16949
- An overview discussion of the ISO/TS 16949 Specification
- To develop an understanding of the new clause based structure of the ISO/TS 16949
- To develop, know, and understand the registration scheme for this QMS system
- How to interpret ISO/TS 16949 specification from an auditor's point of view
- How to plan and prepare for transitioning
* Introduction to ISO/TS16949
* Describe the Course Objectives
* Overview of the ISO/TS16949 standard emphasizing the specific changes over made in the most recent update.
* Class Size Case Studies
* Group Size Case Studies
* How to Prepare for the external audit process under TS16949
As always, you'll learn from internationally recognized auditors. QAI's instructors for automotive industry training classes receive industry specific training several times each year. You'll get instructors that not only knwo the TS16949 systems, but people that are more than just familiar with the automotive industry.
Related Complementary courses:
- Process Auditing for TS16949
- Core Tools and Customer Specific Requirements
- TS16949 Lead Auditor
- TS16949 Internal Auditor