Includes changes as proposed in the ISO9001:2008 draft
This course helps busy people learn the requirements of ISO9001 in a compressed timeframe of just 8-hours. For more effective and comfortably placed review of ISO9001, please investigate our 16-hour ISO9001 Champion course.
Who should attend this fast paced course?
- Busy managers and supervisors that need to learn about they are affected by ISO9001 management systems at their organization
- new members of the company management staff
- new employees to the workplace
- new Quality Department employees
- EMS auditors that want to learn about QMS's
- Business owners and managers investigating ISO9001 for fit at their company
- Anyone interested in improving their knowledge of ISO9001.
About the course:
QAI professionals will lead a briskly paced, detailed discussion of the standard including how ISO9001 has been simplified for more effective use at smaller organizations. Students will learn about the improved emphasis on customer satisfaction.
The process model of ISO9001is introduced so that students can learn how the new process approach drives inputs-and-outputs. This makes creating measurable objectives and measuring the program's success easier. QAI shows you how ISO9001 works for your business to make ISO a profit center not just an evil necessity of doing business.
Workshop activities, interactive discussions, professional presentation, and some interesting ISO case studies provide students a thorough understanding of the standard in terms that everyone understands.
As always, the course is led by internationally certified, professional ISO auditors not just folks that can read slides.
Course Hours: 8a-5p
- Help students understand the structure and interrelationships in the ISO9001 standard
- Help students understand the requirments of ISO9001
- Help students to interpret the standard from an auditors perspective
- Help people to know the documentation requirements of the ISO9001 QMS
- Help people see beyond the clause numbers and translate the requirements into dollars and cents for their employers
- Help people to be better managers in relation to ISO9001
- Help people improve their understanding of internationl QMS's
- To help people to become better.
Related complementary courses:
- ISO9001 Champion
- ISO9001 Lead Auditor
- QMS Process Auditing
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt