About the Course
ISO14001 Introduction and Overview
8 Hours, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m
· Learn how ISO14000 came about and its intent.
- It is flexible and non prescriptive.
· Learn how to interpret the ISO14000 requirements.
- If you're familiar with terms and structure of ISO9000 you'll readily grasp
· Understand how ISO14000 fits inside your company.
- How to utilize existing environmental programs and systems to make
· Understand how documentation works inside companies.
- How to make the most flexible systems for your company.
· Learn about Corrective and Preventive Action.
- ISO14000 pushes continual improvement.
- Make it an advantage for your company.
· Learn what is necessary to be successful in being ISO14000 compliant.
- How to make ISO14000 work for your company and your industry.
· Learn how ISO14000 co-exists and relates to your Quality Management systems
- ISO14000 can provide a substantial market advantage for your company in
About the Course:
This one day, eight hour course is designed both as an Introduction to ISO14001 and as a Management Overview for ISO14001
ISO 14001 is a voluntary and emerging standard for Environmental Management Systems. It was based upon the ISO 9000 family of specifications. You'll learn how and why ISO14000 can become a significant marketplace advantage for your company. ISO14000 encourages cost saving by integrating environmental requirements into the overall company systems including design and manufacturing.
Introductions and Course Objectives
· The creation of ISO14000 and how it evolved from earlier Environmental programs.
· Review of ISO14000 Clauses.
· ISO14000 Case Studies.
· ISO14000 and Your Company.
· Linkages between the ISO14000 clauses and QMS clauses.
· Understanding the Documentation System for compliance.
· Corrective and Preventive Action.
· How to synergize your QMS with your EMS