About the Course
New - ISO9001 Lead Auditor training in four days.
Includes changes as proposed in the ISO9001:2008 draft
*** Effective 1/1/09 - This part number is being discontinued. a new ISO9001 Lead Auditor schedule and part number is available for all of 2009 in over 60 great USA Cities . If seeking ISO9001 Lead Auditor training in 2009 check out our schedule for the ISO9001:2008 Lead Auditor. Same great training: new ISO9000 revision ***
QAI has taught thousands of people how to be effective auditors, audit team members, and audit team leaders. Our succesful pass-fail rate of over 99% proves that point. Without changing anything but course timing, QAI brings you accredited training in 32 hours and students (and some bosses) are loving it.
Meet the competency based training requirements needed for those persons that want to become certified persons. And with QAI, you can now forget about the 'boot camp' days of ISO9001 Lead Auditor training when you register with QAI because you'll leave this newly designed training course everyday by 5pm!
Who should attend this course?
- Persons interested in becoming a management representative for their company
- Persons new to ISO9001 Quality Management Systems
- Persons interested in boosting their skill set for their resume
- Persons interested in becoming a professional, certified auditor
- Persons that want to perform supplier audits /external audits
- Persons wanting to know all of the requirements needed to evaluate a complete ISO9001 QMS
- EMS auditors that want to become QMS auditors
- Anyone interested in learning more about ISO9001
About the course:
Led by energetic, enthusiastic, and experienced internationally certified auditors you'll get more than just a pretty face at all QAI training sessions. Designed as a competency based training class, you can forget about the 'boot camp' days of lead auditor training: this class runs 8a-5p each day. No long nights with mounds of homework. Come see how competency based training is different.
In this QMS Lead Auditor course, you get real-world, professional know-how partnered with outstanding training materials. A handsome, durable, and professionally prepared student book will display smartly and unmistakably and will serve you nicely in in your reference section for years to come. Finally, you get the support of an ISO9001 registered training company.
With multiple, progressive learning approaches including hands-on practice auditing, our QMS Lead Auditor training course prepare graduates to become proficient and professional QMS auditors.
The course includes a complete and thorough review of the ISO9001 standard including a look back at the history of quality leading up to the current QMS system. Our big picture course section helps cement the financial side of the QMS and helps students to best understand how a QMS really works ($$).
Lecture topics will include implementation and documentation strategies and methods. Workshop activities are designed to strengthen your ability to assess a QMS system and its compliance to the standard.
Group case studies with mock auditing reinforce the learning process and help to familiarize you with process auditing. The course is designed around an actual case study of a facility and its’ Quality Management Systems. Students end the course conducting an assessment of the case study facility and making a recommendation on registration.
Under the new competency requirements program, we administer examinations throughout the course so that you get feedback right away and throughout the course about how well you are doing. When you leave this course you will already know if you have passed the course: no more waiting for results of a final examination like the old boot camp days of Lead Auditor training.
If you're in line to take a lead auditor training class, you're really going to like the new competency based training format used by QAI in all of our Lead Auditor training classes. This format helps ensure that the entire class is progressing, understanding, and comprehending the material using competency based skills testing at various points throughout the class. We've taught thousands of persons using this format. Students like this format because they know if they have passed when they leave the class not weeks later. Instructors like this format because they get feedback along the way about well they are doing in transferring critical knowledge. It is a blend that works for everyone.
Course Hours: Four days 8a- 5p
- Create competent lead auditors of an ISO9001 QMS
- Help students understand and to interpret the ISO9001 from an auditors perspective
- Help students to design systems and to improve systems such that they fit into the 'big picture' of financial business planning
- To aid students in developing good auditing work habits so that they can become good, impartial auditors for the workplace
- Help students become integral members of their management team
- Help students understand the need for competent audits to be performed in the market
- Help students help other to continually improve their QMS
- Help students to competently assess a complete ISO9001 QMS for conformance to requirements
- Help students to write good, objective audit reports that aid in making effective corrective actions on a system
- To make students into professionals
- To make professionals better
You will get great training, a professional and certified auditor as an instructor, an outstanding student reference guide/workbook, and sales and service from an ISO9001 registered company. And you get all of this at an unbelievable price if you can plan ahead and pay ahead with QAI.
Successful completion of training: Students that successfully complete this course will pass a series of competency assessments, evaluations, and examinations that will lead to certification as a competent auditor.
Related, complementary courses:
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Problem Solving, Root Cause Analysis, and Corrective Actions
- Lean Six Sigma