About the Course
Designed as a competency based training session, you can now forget about the 'boot camp' days of Lead Auditor training when you register for the four day training class with QAI.
Who should attend this course?
- Persons interested in becoming a management representative for their company
- Persons interested in boosting their skill set for their resume
- Persons that want to perform supplier audits /external audits
- Persons wanting to know all of the requirements needed to evaluate a complete OHSAS Management System
- EMS and QMS auditors that want to learn about the auditing requirements of the OHSAS system
- Anyone interested in learning more about Z-10 and OHSAS management systems.
About the course:
Led by energetic, enthusiastic, and experienced internationally certified auditors you'll get more than just a pretty face at all QAI training sessions.
In this Lead Auditor course, you get real-world, professional know-how partnered with outstanding training materials. A handsome, durable, and professionally prepared student book will display smartly and unmistakably and will serve you nicely in in your reference section for years to come. Finally, you get the support of an ISO9001 registered training company.
With multiple, progressive learning approaches including hands-on practice auditing, our Lead Auditor training course prepare graduates to become proficient and effective professional auditors.
The course includes a complete and thorough review of the Z10 US standard including a look back at the history of management systems leading to development of a Management System for Occupational Heath & Safety. We'll look at the big picture to help put things in the proper financial perspective.
Lecture topics will include implementation and documentation strategies and possible methods for integration to other, common management systems like ISO9001 & ISO14001. Workshop activities are designed to strengthen your ability to assess a complete management system and its compliance to the management system requirements.
Group case studies with mock auditing reinforce the learning process and help to familiarize you with process auditing. The course is designed around an actual case study of a facility and its’ integrated Management Systems.
Students end the course conducting an assessment of the case study facility and making a recommendation on registration.
Under the new competency requirements program, we administer examinations throughout the course so that you get feedback right away and throughout the course about how well you are doing. When you leave the course you will already know if you have passed the course: You won't have to wait for weeks to find out how you did when you choose QAI as your training partner.
If you're in line to take a lead auditor training class, you're really going to like the new competency based, QAI OHSAS Lead Auditor training class.
Course Hours: Four days, 8a-5p
- Create competent lead auditors
- Help students understand and to interpret the requirements from an auditors perspective
- Help students to design systems and to improve systems such that they fit into the real world, financial business planning
- To aid students in developing good auditing work habits so that they can become good, impartial auditors for the workplace
- Help students become integral members of their managment team
- Help students understand the need for competent audits to be performed in the market
- Help students help other to continually improve their Management Systems
- Help students to competently assess a complete OHSAS system for conformance to requirements
- Help students to write good, objective audit reports that aid in making effective corrective actions on a system
- To make students into professionals
- To make professionals better
You'll get great training, a professional and certified auditor as an instructor, an outstanding student reference guide/workbook, and sales and service from an ISO9001 registered company. And you get all of this at an unbelievable price if you can plan ahead and pay ahead with QAI.
Related, complementary courses:
- ISO9001 Lead Auditor
- ISO14001 Lead Auditor
- TS16949 Lead Auditor
- Problem Solving