- live instructor virtual
- Private Virtual Session just for your group
- Anyone that wants to learn about the ISO 45001 standard
- Persons that want to upgrade their OHS status to ISO 45001
- Persons that want to become certified OHS auditors with Exemplar Global
- Anyone that is involved in an OH&S management system at their organization
- Persons that will audit an OH&S management systems
- QMS and EMS auditors that want to expand their credentials
- Persons working for organizations that plan to update to the new ISO 45001 standard and its' requirements
- Persons that want to develop a plan for upgrading to ISO 45001
- Persons that want to develop a plan to implement ISO 45001
Pandemic Pricing: Pay for two persons in a class and the 3rd person is free in the same class
Plan Ahead, Pay Ahead and Save with QAI
|Public Class Price||Discount Type||Availability|
|$2,150 per person!||with 90-day prepayment||1 class available at this price|
|$2,400 per person!||with 60-day prepayment||0 classes available at this price|
|$2,500 per person!||with 30-day prepayment||0 classes available at this price|
|$2,650 per person!||Under 30-Day Prepayment||1 class available at this price|
Private Virtual Training Conduct a private virtual training for your crew of up to 10 persons
Train 10 Persons in a private virtual for $16,000
Train 15 Persons in a private training for $22,500
Train 21 Persons in a private training for $27,500
The course is good. It gave me knowledge and personal confidence in my ability to make decisions to provide the correct directions for my company or any other that might come in my life.
Jason Walston - 5/16/2019
Jeri Ann was one of the best instructors I have had for training. Her ability to breakdown the information in a manner that was easy to understand was very helpful. She was both professional and personable. This training will enable me to become a successful lead internal auditor.
Shari Mitchell - 5/16/2019
The information was well put together and really helpful in working to understand the standard.
Jesse Snyder - 2/22/2019
Class was made to be fun and I learned a great deal.
Ryan Eldridge - 2/22/2019
Excellent training, trainer, method of presentation and hands on.
Michael Mariano - 2/22/2019
1) There is a heavy emphasis on testing and paperwork, is all that required? 2) Liked that the instructor provided real experience and allowed the class to discuss issues and experiences. There's a lot of value in that. 3) Instructor is very knowledgeable and was organized. 4) Good coffee. 5) WiFi worked great, too!
Tracy Hemmerling - 12/13/2018
I felt Jeri Ann was very helpful and considerate when it came to answering questions and providing time to work on assignments. She is very knowledgeable of the standard.
Dan Woodbridge - 12/13/2018